Giveaway 2 chips - open for 12 hours only 4/15 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChipFinderSK

Full House
Reaction score
Need to do some spring cleaning, and these two chips don’t quite make the cut in terms of being card capper worthy.

Lady Luck $500 is compliments of @Sprouty , and I don’t remember where I got the steel wheel chip. LL $500 has a small scuff on one side (probably my own doing).

I’m going to ask that the winner promise not to resell these chips - if you no longer want them, pass them along to someone who does. Obviously can’t enforce this request, but I reserve the right to angry emoji the shit out of your sales thread if you try to sell them on PCF.

I’ll ship in a regular envelope, protected with thin cardboard, using a Butterfly stamp and “Non-machineable” printed on the envelope. Can’t guarantee it will get there, but haven’t lost a chip this way so far (knock on wood). Winner can choose to pay for tracked shipping if they want, but I’ll cover the envelope/butterfly method. International entries OK if you cover the shipping costs.

Guess my profit/loss in the game @krafticus house tonight. It’s usually .25/.50 NLHE/PLO orbits, plus double board PLO bomb pots every other orbit. Buy-ins are $100 max or 1/2 the big stack. I usually have a stop loss for myself of 3 buy-ins, so -$300.

Profit/loss number for this giveaway will be determined at the end of poker (before any flips or house tips). Or if/when I bust out and go home.

Post your profit/loss guess to enter (ex. +$3.50 or -$300.00). Closest to the number wins. If there’s somehow a tie, the 2 will flip for 1 winner. Entries are open until 9:30 pm Eastern.

Anyone playing at the game is ineligible. Giveaway is null and void if the game is cancelled or I don’t play, in which case I’ll figure out another way to determine a winner at a later date.

Feel free to ask questions if you like.

30170737-84A2-44FB-B8E7-AF47CEE5C0F6.jpeg
7623FCF1-4C2C-4A5A-AC55-086E42D71A0B.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom