SOLD 2 Barrels of Paulson Starbursts THC SCV (Day Blue? Blue Grain?) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaysirtap

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Oct 6, 2023
AUCTION ENDS AT
9:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$60
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. Venmo
  3. Zelle
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
USPS Small Flat Rate Box
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
This auction is for two barrels of Paulson starbursts, as pictured. The color might be Day Blue, Blue Grain, or some other type of blue entirely... I'm honestly not 100% sure, I'm just going based on what I can see in the Chip Color Reference. I do not have samples of the Paulson colors in-hand to match the color exactly, but you're welcome to judge for yourself. Please review the pictures to determine the condition of the chips. All chips have been confirmed to stand on edge. Any questions, please ask, thanks!
IMG_6790.JPG

IMG_6764.JPG
IMG_6763.JPG
IMG_6767.JPG
IMG_6768.JPG
IMG_6772.JPG
IMG_6771.JPG
IMG_6773.JPG
IMG_6774.JPG
IMG_8130.JPG
IMG_8131.JPG
IMG_8134.JPG

I would guess those are not Day Blue because, well they don't look like Day Blue. That Day Blue is much more of a light blue and unless your white balance is way off in your pic it wouldn't be day blue. Blue Grain is probably not it either as that is a newer color and these were made before that color came along so I am guessing that one is out too. Horizon Blue & Ocean Blue might be possibilities. I suppose light blue might be a possibility also although from the pics that looks less likely. They have not made starbursts like that for quite a while & some of the blues they had back in the day don't seem to match the current color samples all that well so there is that too.....

Nice chips...
glws

Reactions: ovo
BTW, shipping only to US addresses, thanks.

Here is the color next to some other colors that some might be familiar with in different intensities of light for reference. I hope it helps!

IMG_8139.JPG
IMG_8138.JPG
IMG_8140.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom