$5
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
Canada Post
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
100 blue Starburts.
When I bought these I thought they were Sky Blue, but after more research they seem like they are a touch lighter than Sky Blue. I do not have colour samples so am just describing them as blue.
I’ve included a picture of a chip next to a Riviera $1 for reference.
All of the stamps are very nice and clear with no over stamping.
All edges are sharp and all chips can stand on their edge.
Judge condition for yourself from the pictures.
Some of the chips are slightly darker than the rest. I have included pictures of the darker chips separated and in the right hand barrel and two different pictures of all the chips mixed at random. (I have seen more of a difference in chips in other posts and it’s not been mentioned in the post, but I just want to make sure the buyer knows what they are getting.)

I’m in Canada so shipping might be slightly higher than within USA but I will ship anywhere.
Buyer pays shipping. Insurance available at buyers expense.
Payment through PayPal F&F.
If you have any questions, want more information or want any more pictures please let me know.

Thanks
Memphis

Attachments

• IMG_5855.jpeg
    IMG_5855.jpeg
    235.2 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_5861.jpeg
    IMG_5861.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_5863.jpeg
    IMG_5863.jpeg
    236.1 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_5862.jpeg
    IMG_5862.jpeg
    238 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_5857.jpeg
    IMG_5857.jpeg
    254.7 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_5853.jpeg
    IMG_5853.jpeg
    245.4 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_5860.jpeg
    IMG_5860.jpeg
    257.1 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_5859.jpeg
    IMG_5859.jpeg
    259.7 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_5854.jpeg
    IMG_5854.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 133
I’ve just found an additional 60 chips, slightly darker than the original 100 up for auction.

The winner has the option of purchasing these as well for the same price per chip as the winning amount. These additional chips are in matching sharp condition with nice clear stamps.

3 additional darker barrels above original rack
IMG_5716.jpeg

The additional chips mixed in with the original
IMG_5715.jpeg

Mix of all 160
IMG_5713.jpeg

If winner is not interested, no problem, I’ll just hold on to them.

Thanks
Memphis

30 minute warning.
Don’t forget winner has the option to purchase the additional 60 chips as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.