Cancelled 2 Barrels of HSI Primary $500 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotus777

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
After receiving both primary and secondary barrels, my wife made an executive decision to switch to Primary HSI $500s

Need 2 barrels of minty or excellent+ HSI Primary $500s, could be murdered.

Wanted:

1709399451814.png

Last edited:
Nice looking chip! If you happen to find someone selling a full rack, or even a barrel or two more than you want, let me know. I may be interested in the excess. Depending on price.

Nice looking chip! If you happen to find someone selling a full rack, or even a barrel or two more than you want, let me know. I may be interested in the excess. Depending on price.
Great point, if someone is looking to unload a full rack, I know of several people looking for a barrels, singles, etc..

I'm willing to buy up to a rack!

Also, I will have a barrel of minty primary $500s for trade for secondary

After receiving both primary and secondary barrels, my wife had made an executive decision to switch to Primary HSI $500s

I have Secondary, TRKs, and other chips for trade as well

Ok, I'm wrong, I made a mistake. I have those and am in the same fix as you...looking for more. I think I've gone another direction, not as nice as the HSI primaries, but, will work. I'm not in the market for secondary. Sorry about that.

Alright, no more trades, 40 HSI secondaries sold and 15 are pending.

Need primaries still, please.

I had a brain melt and thought I was buying his primaries, but secondaries. He's been great about it, and, I'm willing to complete the purchase. But, would rather sell them and hold out for something different.

Beautiful chips! Both primary and secondary. Pretty sure I like the secondary but who cares what I think… I’m not putting my money where my mouth is. :(

Happy Friday everyone! Hoping for some leads on a rack, these can't be that hard to find... labels are on their way!!!

Have a lead on 2 barrels, still need 3 barrels or a rack. Whatever comes first!

Will take excellent condition +

Does not have to be minty as these will be felted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom