Cancelled 1x Binion‘s Paulson WSOP T500: Offering $100 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpac54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Looking for a single T500 in excellent condition. Will pay market price, shipped CONUS.

1589036305501.jpeg

Thanks!

Last edited:
I purchased one with a sample set about 15 years ago. Since I’ve been a member here a year and half ago I don’t recall ever seeing one for sale. Good luck in your search. I still need the $1 and $5000.

I purchased one with a sample set about 15 years ago. Since I’ve been a member here a year and half ago I don’t recall ever seeing one for sale. Good luck in your search. I still need the $1 and $5000.
Someone here just sold a bunch of the 1s I thought.
Give it a month, they will be selling 20 racks of them

I don’t recall seeing any $1’s, maybe I missed it. Well if you have one of each of what I need other than the sample I may be interested.

I purchased from him but I didn’t see any ones. I also messaged him about $1’s and $5k’s. He said he didn’t have either for sale. Who knows what going with these chips. It all sounds a bit shady to me how these just all of a sudden popped up and a number of different people are unloading them.

I only had 2x 1's that took me like 3 years of searching to buy. I was giving up on my search for a playable set right when a bunch of the racks emerged. To my knowledge the 1's are still very rare. The 5/25/100s are all more common (maybe 3,000 chips recently sold) but that's still way rarer than a lot of these boat chips/etc. I think some of the high denomination chips may have even increased in value. There's rumors of some 1k's getting out there but I don't know who/where those are yet.

I really expected that it would be the T5k that would be the challenge here, I guess I was wrong!

Somebody? Anybody? Just one measly T500?

I have but a single 5k unfortunately, otherwise I'd happily work that out with you, thanks for the offer though.

Last ditch effort. Need one single Binion's WSOP T500 to complete my Binion's WSOP Paulson sample set.

Offering $100. Can alternatively offer a full 6-chip BTP Tourney Sample Set as trade.

Please help! :nailbite:

Wow, really.... :wow:

I've had my sample set for a long time, don't think I paid more that $20 for any one of them back in the day. How can the price of these chips shot up so much when someone just released a large horde of these? Prices usually tank when a horde is released back into the wild.

Horde of 5s, 25s, 100s, and 1000s...

500s and 5ks are nowhere to be seen.

Ok, makes sense then. Guess demand for those that picked up the newly released chips all trying to complets the set is driving the pricing. Still that's pretty high in comparrison for a mid 90's issued chip.\

GLWSearch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom