Giveaway 1K Giveaway (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be eligible, you must either:
-have at least 500 posts, or
-have joined PCF before me (Xmas 2018)

About 4-5 people above are gonna read this post and go, "Whoops!"

It's an "OR", Jeff -- not an "AND". There's no-one who has mis-raised their hand. The one person who did said it was a joke in the same post.

Noob here, having posted enough to be considered "old":D
An array of US adresses also available:LOL: :laugh:
In; and many thanks!

It's an "OR", Jeff -- not an "AND". There's no-one who has mis-raised their hand. The one person who did said it was a joke in the same post.
Reeding is hard fore me.

star.gif

Also, does anyone tell you that you would make a great mother one day? I can always hear her voice yelling at me through your posts :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

What’s the error on the Cancun button?
I had one and it has a letter C printed on the button in the middle of it. If I had known the value would be like misprinted baseball cards I would of kept it and put on eBay instead of giving it away when I got a new one.

Updated to this point...but realized that 8-handed SOHE won’t work :bag:. Instead going to run 7 tables of 9, so max 63 entrants. OP updated.

Can’t edit post #2 anymore for some reason, so the last 7 entries will be recorded in the OP. Looks like 5 spots remaining.

Saquon Barkley ruined my fantasy football season, so I might have some extra time to try to complete this giveaway this week.

Last call for entries (5 spots left); will close the entry period when I get home tonight (probably 7:30 pm eastern or so).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom