• It is recommended to use PayPal Goods and Services when paying for an item. There are no buyer protections when sending PayPal Friends and Family, Zelle, Google Pay, Venmo, CashApp, Crypto, among others.

Cancelled 191x Cajun Cup $5 (VG+) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juankay20

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Catch and release nearly 2 full racks of Cajun Cup $5s (VG/VG+) - please see pictures and judge for yourself. They could use a light cleaning and some oil, but the colors do pop. There are a handful or so of chips with noticeable flea bites that i have consolidated in the short-stack barrel (top rack, left-hand side; close up in pic #3) and faced upward so that you can see. EXTRA BONUS - included FREE is A lost boy, A broken billy, ONE that didn't survive the trip! (see last pic) I hand sorted and did my best to check all the chips - front and back - the best I could; this was the only chip in these racks that i found to be broken.
191x Cajun Cup $5 @ $573 SHIPPED ($3/chip, my cost). Int'l Buyers pays the difference in shipping. Ask for insurance if wanted - for an extra charge. (Racks not included)
racks 2.jpg

racks 1.jpg

flea bites.jpg

Broken.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom