SOLD 180 Aruba Palm Beach Paulson Chips (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these leaded and how much do they weigh?
1711657943519.gif

don't have any of the secondaries
the APB $5s primaries I have are ~9.3g
1711658276470.png

1711651101907.png

I’m curious - does it really matter? These are from the early 80s, so they’re fully leaded. Does a gram plus or minus make a difference?
I think it can to some people. Figured these were leaded and was just curious, and yes I’ve seen that post where it’s debated. I’ve owned one set that was leaded and I believe you told me the Aztar $1s were the best in existence in which I agree. That chip had a different feel, weight, and sound.

I think it can to some people. Figured these were leaded and was just curious, and yes I’ve seen that post where it’s debated. I’ve owned one set that was leaded and I believe you told me the Aztar $1s were the best in existence in which I agree. That chip had a different feel, weight, and sound.

Sorry.. I won't be able to weigh the chips prior to close.

Does someone want to call Batman? He has a bunch and would likely know.

My sample is somewhere, but Red is usually heavier than Royal Red, so i would guess these are heavier than the primaries , probably up near 9.75 plus

My sample is somewhere, but Red is usually heavier than Royal Red, so i would guess these are heavier than the primaries , probably up near 9.75 plus
actually after looking at my notes, Royal Red can be high or higher than red, but i'm only looking at my color samples and there is no control on the sources, so neve mind my input, although i tend to think Red is heavier than Royal in most circumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom