SOLD 16 Modiano Platinum set ups - 9 poker size, regular index and 7 poker size, jumbo index. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldfish

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
It’s that time again. For sale are:

LOT A - 9 set ups of modiano platinums, poker size, REGULAR INDEX - $12.50/set up plus shipping - $112.50 for the lot plus shipping; and

LOT B - 7 set ups of modiano platinums, poker size, JUMBO INDEX - $12.50/set up plus shipping - $87.50 plus shipping for the lot.

As in past sales, these decks have been retired after only 1 game (so they are generally in really nice condition). As in previous sales, I ask that the buyer purchase the entire lot of regular index or jumbo index because there may be a damaged card here and there and I have not really inspected the decks card by card. Some of the guys are notorious for digging their fingernails into the cards so there may be some creased cards in the decks. If you buy all the set ups of either index you should have plenty of creaseless decks.

Priority goes to the person(s) buying the most set ups. PPFF please. CONUS only. If you need more info, feel free to PM me. Thanks!
C2D0F462-F048-40F2-B4F3-E98A6F22C514.jpeg
AB5BFAF9-A693-4BB8-B71C-ECED68D911F8.jpeg
5D50462F-38E3-4E06-919C-2F48CF47CEAF.jpeg

yeah but they peel cards like in baccarat per OP’s previous sales so some will be unusable.

Probably futile :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: but backup on lot B.
The main peeling culprit moved to Florida so we don’t see him much anymore. Most of the set ups should be in excellent/really nice condition. Maybe 1 set up from each lot will be needed for extra/replacement cards.

Oh, and I believe each set up has all the jokers and cut cards as well.

If anyone that got these doesn't want all of them, please let me know. I'd be interested in a couple set ups. Thanks!

Where did you get those plastic cases that hold two decks? Those would be handy!
Thanks.
I ordered on Italian website
Lots of good stuff
My brother will come to visit me on june
One suite case will be full of Dal Negro and Modiano cards plus plastics case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom