SOLD 1500 Die Card chips $600+shipping (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprouty

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
550 white chips (150 blank/400 fun)
650 red (mix of Somebody's/fun)
300 dg green ($1)

Overall I'd rate these in very good condition. A few of the chips have large flea bites, a few of them need to be cleaned up as well.

I was planning on a mill and label but I don't have the time. I also have over 1000 black stamped non denom die card chips that I'm likely going to hang onto for a limit set unless someone talks me out of them or makes an offer I can't refuse.

$600 for all 1500 chips. Buyer pays shipping. I might be able to help out with cases/racks if needed as well. I really need to clean house.

I'm not looking to split unless all chips are spoken for.

PXL_20210328_183934718.jpg
PXL_20210328_183941963.jpg
PXL_20210328_191021689.jpg
PXL_20210328_183952924.jpg

These are really cool. I love die cards mold and would jump on this if I didn't have my own order with cpc. Which cost almost 3X the price of these for 1/3 the chips. Lol.

Neat stamp! Those do look mint.

I'm interested in a rack or two of the red if you end up splitting. Prefer the Somebody, but like the FUN too.

The green $1 is SICK, but won't work with my set. I can see someone else using the white as a frac, green $1, red $5 for a pretty deep cash set.

"My god! We've had an amazing week here in the Classifieds, Ken, and just when you think the fireworks are over...fan favorite Sprouty comes out of the weeds with the giga-move of the month!"

"That's right, Jerome. It just goes to show that you've got to keep your eyes open at all times around here, and the fan base knows that Sprouty isn't one to just fade into the background-He's a playmaker, and it's clear he's here to make a deal, and it won't be anything to sneeze at. Back to you, Bruce...."

@Poseidon
In case of a split, you could use just 100 "$1" as Euro dimes, and have lots of reds as half-Euros and off-whites as 2-Euros

Miles was diagnosed with eosinophilic esophagitis so he has been dairy/gluten free for about six months. Long story short, with trial and error we are hoping to be able to reintroduce one or the other eventually (if it is in fact either gluten and or dairy causing his flair ups).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom