Cancelled 1500 98 CDI Set for? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true! IF I decide to sell these, Nistha has pre dibs on a chunk of these chips.
This is the second instance I've come across this "pre-dibs." I just don't understand. Can't someone just predibs on all future sales? Is this anything like a triple stamp, no erasies?

This is the second instance I've come across this "pre-dibs." I just don't understand. Can't someone just predibs on all future sales? Is this anything like a triple stamp, no erasies?

Great question. So no, someone can’t just pre-dibs on every sale. However is you have specifically comminuted with someone, on specific chips, and they asked for dibs when/if they post for sale, then I find that fair game. I’ll even show proof he asked for dibs on these chips if need be.

This is just my opinion. Others may agree, some may disagree. That’s life

Stick around. Make some friends. You too will sell chips to your buddies. Less of a predibs and more of a friend saying to another “hey if you ever sell those I could use X.”

Great question. So no, someone can’t just pre-dibs on every sale. However is you have specifically comminuted with someone, on specific chips, and they asked for dibs when/if they post for sale, then I find that fair game. I’ll even show proof he asked for dibs on these chips if need be.

This is just my opinion. Others may agree, some may disagree. That’s life
No, no. Definitely not asking for any proof of anything. They're your chips and you do what you want, obviously.

I just find the idea of pre-dibs so ridiculous. Maybe it's the same as ROFR? I suppose that sounds a bit more professional to me? I don't know...

A large network of people made this set happen! Many of those people didn't get what they wanted so certain people could build their set! Chris bought and sold a bunch if chips and spent endless hours to get this beast together!!

This is a trade thread! so why would pre dibs not be ok?

All of this dibs if split... if he were to say if no trade is found I may consider selling. Then ok, but that is not the case here.

Again this is a trade ad with no mention of sale.

A large network of people made this set happen! Many of those people didn't get what they wanted so certain people could build their set! Chris bought and sold a bunch if chips and spent endless hours to get this beast together!!

All of this dibs if split... if he were to say if no trade is found I may consider selling. Then ok, but that is not the case here.

I never once said there was anything wrong about it. Just trying to understand.

Thank you for bringing this up Ben. You are correct, nothing is for sale, or even hinted at a sale. I think I made that pretty clear, but then again, the bourbon is flowing. So let me make this clear. I am not selling any of these chips. :)

1606701485971.gif

Pre dibs only works if I decide to sell. As of right now I am not looking to sell. Only trade. IF I do sell, I will create a separate classified.
This^^^^. I would not have felt the need to mention it, but so many people were putting in "orders" for chips if sold/split, that I felt it would be helpful to inform those people I have an arrangement with @Polochris (which would give me first crack at some if he doesn't trade them).

If I called “predibs” with a friend I’d totally rather them trade for chips they want than to sell me the pieces I was after.
I agree. Friends first. I am not interested in preventing @Polochris from getting what he wants in trade. I just wanted to avoid running into issues with others (who may have believed their wishlists in this thread resulted in some kind of priority in the case of a sale/split).

OK… Enough of the pre-dibs BS. Shouldn’t we be concentrating our efforts on ridiculing Chris for possibly wanting to trade an epic set that he just jumped through multiple hoops to put together? :LOL: :laugh:

Great set Chris! Wait till the bourbon wears off before you pull the trigger! Happy birthday bud!

OK… Enough of the pre-dibs BS. Shouldn’t we be concentrating our efforts on ridiculing Chris for possibly wanting to trade an epic set that he just jumped through multiple hoops to put together? :LOL: :laugh:

Great set Chris! Wait till the bourbon wears off before you pull the trigger! Happy birthday bud!

Haha! Well said! Even my wife thinks I’m nuts!

Wait till the bourbon wears off before you pull the trigger!
Sick set! Boat chips have nothing on these.
I can't help but agree @Polochris. When I sold off my CDIs, I regret it. When I sold off my boat chips to be able to buy them back, I did not regret it (not even a little).

Do yourself a big favor and sleep on this.

She... and many of us know what you have invested to build this... it's her bank account as well!! Lmao
I think we all can relate to this! That’s why I have a separate bank account just for chipping! Shhhhhh don’t tell my wife! Lmao :)

@Ben8257 I don’t think you have this prob...lucky man!

Tell that to the BOAT chip owners lol.

GOAT chips for BOAT chips! hehehe bold statement.
I may be in the minority here, but I wouldn't trade my CDI's for a smaller boat chips set that would be equal to the cost of what I have in the CDI's.

Only a 1000 chip ESPT set (same size as my CDI cash and tournament sets combined) in a straight up deal would potentially move the needle for me, AKA, my CDI's are vaulted.

I don't mean this all as a thread crap, but it's my unsolicited take. As mentioned, even if you find a dance partner, my fear is that you'll regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom