• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 1399 THC Virginian Roulette Chips on eBay (1 Viewer)

That's a nice set! Not a roulette set though. If they were roulette, they'd all have different letters/numbers. Makes them worth even more since they all match and not on the roulette mold.

Really cool set. I hope the new owner keeps the Reno stamps intact!

Well, I can't go much higher than my initial bid. I might have to end up giving this one up. Unless somewhere here needs parts of the set. If I got it I might only need to keep less than half.

If I get them (which is looking less likely by the minute), I will probably use maybe 3 of the colours to replace my stash for custom roulettes, but depending on condition. I might be able to sell some Starbursts to recover a bit of the money. Extras I would put out there for just a bit over cost.

I had hoped these would fly under the radar as well and I'd be able to pick them up for $5-600, would have made a perfect relabel solid tourney set, oh well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom