For Sale 1300+ Roadhouse Paulsons at ChipRoom prices (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I am selling these to make room for a Matsui cash set. I am only looking to get what a I paid plus the cost of shipping them to the buyer. If you missed out on the original sale, this is for you.

The $1s, $5s, and snappers have been ultrasonically cleaned. The $5s have been edge oiled.

I paid $1008 for the lot and will ship to you for $1040 to cover 2xMFRB. US sales only. Will consider foreign only if I can't sell in the US.
Prefer to sell as a lot but would sell in lots if all are accounted for, and extra shipping paid.

202 x white $1
136 x pink $2.50
602 x red $5
302 x green $25
102 x black $100
22 x purple $500
6 x orange $1000
2 x gray $5000

PayPal F&F

Leonard

PS Is it just me or do the red chips remind you of the Tide laundry detergent bottle?

I am selling these to make room for a Matsui cash set. I am only looking to get what a I paid plus the cost of shipping them to the buyer. If you missed out on the original sale, this is for you.

The $1s, $5s, and snappers have been ultrasonically cleaned. The $5s have been edge oiled.

I paid $1008 for the lot and will ship to you for $1040 to cover 2xMFRB. US sales only. Will consider foreign only if I can't sell in the US.
Prefer to sell as a lot but would sell in lots if all are accounted for, and extra shipping paid.

202 x white $1
136 x pink $2.50
602 x red $5
302 x green $25
102 x black $100
22 x purple $500
6 x orange $1000
2 x gray $5000

PayPal F&F
View attachment 292850

Leonard

PS Is it just me or do the red chips remind you of the Tide laundry detergent bottle?
Yes they do !!

Paid! To those who need chips I will be posting what I don't need for sale back at ChipRoom pricing plus shipping once I get my set sorted out.
Would def take the snappers but I’m sure those will be kept

Paid! To those who need chips I will be posting what I don't need for sale back at ChipRoom pricing plus shipping once I get my set sorted out.

Awesome! I'm sure I'm not the only one asking, but if you don't need the 500's and up, do let me know :)

Saw the title....got really excited....clicked and read description.....more excited.....aaaand sold. Excitement abates. :banghead:
I’m somehow made it all the way back here again. Forgot about this and the title. Got excited again, and it got me again. Sad moment.

I don't really understand why some ads are left opened for so long...

Is it to keep the banter going or to mess with my over excited ways...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom