SOLD 1262 Garden City Paulson Cash set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Sometimes choices have to be made, this set has not hit the felt and their have been a few interested parties. Every chip was hand cleaned and oiled by me, those that own these can tell you how dirty they were. These are all Paulson's not the BCC version. These chips are flat but sitting in cheap loose racks.
20210313_224016.jpg

20210313_224133.jpg

20210313_224038.jpg

Breakdown is
(100) - $.50
(260) - $1
(200) - $2
(500) - $5
(100) - $20
(100) - $100
(1) - $500
(1) - $1000
(1) - DB

Not forced to sell and not planning on splitting at this time. My asking price is $1,400 which is pretty damn fair given I paid $200 a rack to obtain a few of these and I spent a couple weeks hand washing and oiling every chip! Paypal F+F or cover the 3% shipping is included in the US, not problem shipping international but you pay for whatever the additional cost is over $30. Please post in the thread and follow up with a PM if interested, after the first 12 hours listed if you prefer to remain anonymous that is absolutely fine.

Thank you all for looking!
Fellow Chipper Ben

Like many others I wasn't around for the first sale of these, I had to hunt $1s like everyone else, a lot of the value here is in those chips and the $100s and this is why I said not interested in splitting. If someone comes along and wants the middle denoms then maybe but again not desperate to sell, just seeing if anyone is interested.

Ben

I am willing if someone is wanting a more resonable set to knock it down to a 900 chip set with a break down of
(100) $.50
(200) $1
(400) $5
(100) $20
(100) $100
(1) DB
With the price tag of $1,100 shipped as I think the rest would move, not selling the rest until these are sold but probably a more resonable breakdown. Lol

Wow! Great set and a great deal from a great chipper! Always loved the Garden City chips. Living 20 minutes away from where it was once located made them even more cool for me. GC was once on my list of sets I had to obtain but with Vineyards and Crystal Parks I am maxed out on oversized inlays. If it’s not already taken I can’t see it lasting too long tomorrow morning. GLWS Ben!

I would be in for 2 racks of $2s 1 rack of $20s and 1 rack of $5s DOP and the 2 high denom chips chips if you do decide to split. I figured it would help move the set with a split, GLWS :tup:

I would be in for 2 racks of $2s 1 rack of $20s and 1 rack of $5s DOP and the 2 high denom chips chips if you do decide to split. I figured it would help move the set with a split, GLWS :tup:
I would not split the $20s out of the set buddy and the High Denoms are only a bonus if someone takes the whole lot, otherwise I am keeping those chips! Lol

Also we are passed the 12 hour mark so those that like making deals in the shadows (there are quite a few of them out there! lol) that is now ok

Also there is intrest in the entire set but I don't believe in forcing people to make quick decisions for huge investments. I told that potential buyer to take the day and think about it as I think all should be given with a purchase this size. He will have first option if there is a second offer, just want to be perfectly clear with everyone. I just want people to have a great chip buying experience and know what they are getting. I am not profiting off of this sale so prices are what they are. The $5 chips still have a bit of black inside the edges of the hats, we were still learning when we bought these so 98% perfectly cleaned and oiled! Lol

How are these still here? This is a heck of a deal if looking for a cash set of RHC Paulsons. The 1s and 100s in particular are so awesome looking.

How are these still here? This is a heck of a deal if looking for a cash set of RHC Paulsons. The 1s and 100s in particular are so awesome looking.
Definitely has me scratching my head as well. Lol not many choices when it comes to owning a Cali colored set and this one takes a long time to find all of the correct chips if you want to keep it original. This was a lot of work building, maybe we all have different taste. Also large built sets are expensive and I think harder for people to pull the trigger rather than buying smaller lots. But someone will appreciate the set being built and not having to spend a year plus building it! Again no rush as I don't need to sell them, but with 2 oversized inlay sets these would definitely get limited table time with us.

Also large built sets are expensive and I think harder for people to pull the trigger rather than buying smaller lots.
This. Definitely this. Describes me perfectly over the past two years. It's a great set, Ben. Some n00B doesn't know what they're missing!!!

For a playable set mint chips are overrated. My preference is they need to be broken in. Not completely rounded, but past the flea bitten stage.
I am not a fan of minty chips, broken in for better shuffling and playability is just much better with chips that have been rounded a bit.. but again we all have different opinions and that is ok. How many times do you see people pay sticker price for minty chips and then not want to play them because after breaking in the value drops, so all that money they spent sits on the shelf as something to look at and then they try to find one of these sets that they can actually play and not worry about. Some like the social status of showing off their minty collection, how many young guys need a mustang or a Corvette and then realize that a Silverado or F150 is all they need... it happens all the time.

These used and loved chips shuffle like butter and feel amazing but again buy what works for you... but 6 months into the hobby don't come crying saying damn man I should have bought that awesome playable set and skipped on these minty chips! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom