Giveaway 12 Days of PCF - Day #9 (Terrible's Rack) ENDED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very first homemade Christmas tree ornament, how'd I do? :cool

5765D3AE-13FE-4318-BA6D-30725CEB81B8.jpeg

Last edited:
Dear Santa,

It would be TERRIBLE if you put me on your naughty list and didn’t bring me a rack of 1s for my cash set. Or world peace... that’s #2 on the list! :rolleyes:

Sincerely,
@Ethan

D7DD896B-BB60-4E2E-84D7-D9A53929D0D0.jpeg

ENHANCE:
0B3BB8A0-3054-454B-AE13-78343AB2183E.jpeg

P.S. please come quick! @Mrs. Ethan’s patience is wearing thin :bag:

Lol...except I have no one to recruit! Hey - my kids had a blast...beat the COVID-blues for a while!!! Happy holidays everyone!!!
I haven't recruited a soul! Let the chips fall where they may.

I actually just got word over the weekend that my dream home is back on the market after their buyer's financing fell through. So I've been busy riding that high of excitement and anxiousness hoping to scoop it up before it sells again.

Sending out nothing but good vibes everywhere. About to pick a few winners for my giveaways after this settles down.

I love the Christmas season.

time-to-take-donw-the-christmas-tree.gif

Didn’t mean for it to get awkward! My kids have been following the post since I made it...they just keep asking what the decorations are in the post that we’re running against that keeps getting more votes! No hard feelings @JeepologyOffroad if we lose to you...hopefully no hard feelings towards us if you win to us? Or some Dark Horse takes it!!!

Since we’re going for reactions...I’m editing my post to be my outdoor lights?
View attachment 592672
Pictures don’t do them justice...enough LED bulbs to throw a breaker! (I was so proud when it happened...my wife on the other hand gave the same look she gives when another SFRB shows up on the porch!)

edited: my goal is a thank you note from the electric company! I’ve heard they exist but will keep adding until I get one myself!!!

Holy Christmas!

I haven't recruited a soul! Let the chips fall where they may.

I actually just got word over the weekend that my dream home is back on the market after their buyer's financing fell through. So I've been busy riding that high of excitement and anxiousness hoping to scoop it up before it sells again.

Sending out nothing but good vibes everywhere. About to pick a few winners for my giveaways after this settles down.

I love the Christmas season.

time-to-take-donw-the-christmas-tree.gif
This I’m more curious to see than the chips
Is the table for sale before the move??
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom