Giveaway 12 Days of PCF - Day #9 (Terrible's Rack) ENDED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statesvegas

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
For more then a few months now, I have been seeking a rack of Terrible's $5 chips to finish out my set. My most recent want ad asked for someone to be my Christmas Miracle and help me out, and as I type this I believe someone has come to my rescue and we will be consumating the transaction this coming week. They reached out to me via PM, and we have come to terms.

Anyway, in light of this (anticipated) Christmas miracle, I am giving away a spare rack of Terrible's $1s. 100 chips. Rack not included. Dog not included. I'll ship them to a US address on my dime. Cost of shipping outside of the US is on the winner. Open to all members.

How to enter? Post a photo below of a holiday decoration of some sort from your own home: Christmas tree, Menorah, Festivus pole, whatever you may have. Honor system applies.

How to win? I'll close the thread somewhere around 9:00 pm (ish) tomorrow evening and whoever's photo has the most reactions (of any sort) will be the winner. When I get to it, I get to it. In the event of a tie, whoever has been a member for the shortest period of time will win.

Good luck, and Merry Christmas.

C2C48228-93A3-42B4-B9C7-38F52F925CE0.jpeg

Since we’re going for reactions...I’m editing my post to be my outdoor lights?
5337D8B9-6F67-4CFF-B93D-443B36D90CEC.jpeg

Pictures don’t do them justice...enough LED bulbs to throw a breaker! (I was so proud when it happened...my wife on the other hand gave the same look she gives when another SFRB shows up on the porch!)

edited: my goal is a thank you note from the electric company! I’ve heard they exist but will keep adding until I get one myself!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom