Giveaway 12 days of PCF - day #12 - CLOSED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaRDHouSeiNC

Straight Flush
Reaction score
1608086007267.png

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to Everyone!!

Its already the 16th in Guam, where Americas day begins, and midnight on the east coast so here goes DAY 12!!

I've bought some stuff this year, sold some stuff this year, but I think I had more fun with the giveaway earlier this year than anything.
I had planned on a giveaway soon with a bunch of extra stuff I've acquired this year and this is a perfect time to get that out and
even more stuff for a "Something of Nearly Every Mold I Own" themed giveaway.

There are lots of cheap plastic chips here so I went through and picked out some some more nicer chips from other molds so the
winner gets a wide variety of chips to shuffle through. Found a few other random items as well. I hope a newer member who hasn't seen
many chips wins but anyone interested can enter.

So far I have some newer RH&C, older ?leaded? RH&C, Leaded TH&C, Leaded TRK, Chipco ceramic, Bud Jones, a foreign chip, fantasy chips, Horseshoe mold,
Die Swirl mold, and HHR mold. Also a nice card guard for one lot and a generic dealer button and cards for another lot.

OH and we will get TWO winners. One lot probably is a little nicer than the other. First drawn from the wheel of fortune will get first pick.
Ill cover USPS Priority Bubble mailer shipping for any US address. International is going to be a bit more so Id ask if you are out of the US
please cover shipping for Flat Rate bubble mailer. Ill give $8 credit toward INTL.

To enter, post *IN* and either your favorite mold of chip, if you aren't sure say what you think would be best that fits your likes and preferences.
You can also post *IN* and a chip or lot of chips you have been looking for A LONG TIME. Lets not give up on those unicorns :p

Thanks again for stopping by and everyone stay safe and be well!!!

Ill take entries for about two days till I put them all into the wheel of winners to pick two.

LOT ONE -

photo_2020-12-16_10-29-47.jpg

photo_2020-12-16_10-29-48.jpgphoto_2020-12-16_10-29-49.jpgphoto_2020-12-16_10-29-49 (2).jpg

LOT 2 -
photo_2020-12-16_10-29-50.jpg

photo_2020-12-16_10-29-50 (2).jpgphoto_2020-12-16_10-29-51.jpgphoto_2020-12-16_10-29-52.jpg

Last edited:
RESERVED

Entries thus far:

Saoliver
moose
Marhault
natumes
mnebesny
lrapley
djfayze
LeGold
HMK
ekricket
Teach42
Ben8257
Grimace
ovo
JMC9389
blackhole
GetUrShineBox
Lars
CaptC07
msuroo
ktran
FDLmold
judgeanjury
danjai
BamaT8ter
Gavin
ttttubby
Boother36
cfowl23
ChipFinderSK
Skov
Suited Connector
pluto
aaronroch
Luckycard25
RowlettTexasChipGuy
BrightlyDumb
stryfe604
CHP TD
PokerDots
nitzilla
JoeyMack

Last edited:
In! Hard to say which mold is my favorite as I haven't had the chance to handle may of them. But this sure seems a nice opportunity to change this!

In. Not sure about wich mold i prefer... I like a lot of them, haha.

In! Awesome give away!! Of course scrown all the way!! Bad thing is really just trying to get that FOC dime... 40 more and I am finished with our 2,800 chip set! LOL One at a time or hopefully find them all at some point!

In please! I reeeaaaaly like Large crown... don't know why it's that impopular.
Thanks!
I believe this is because most of the TRK Lcrown chips are not leaded and many are very used! In general the mold is pretty cool, but not many sets of them out there and they were definitely a work horse chip in their day. Nothing wrong with that choice at all! Any chance this is a hint at a new set of customs Lcrowns from CPC in the future??

Fellow Chipper Ben

In....RHC mostly due to lack of exposure. But enjoy the look of the cigar and snifter mold and the circle square mold.

In! Always wish that the Paradise mold had seen some more designs (even though I still love the Noirs), but when push comes to shove, I'm a basic bitch THC fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom