Status
Not open for further replies.

Hornet

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Vultures quickly descended on my mixed set once I decided to part with it. All I have left is 112 Paris $1s (and a rack of Empress $100s that I haven’t yet come to grips with selling). These are in great shape, used in a couple of home games, many originally mint from the cage and others cherry picked.

$345 plus shipping will take them all. Will also be willing to split and sell the rack for $310 plus shipping and the extras at $3/each.

US shipping only please.

0CB75600-0C2C-49E6-96A2-68435EEC6C91.jpeg

A53B5DA0-AD19-4F83-8BDD-89546F3D6003.jpeg

AD868961-D9ED-47BA-9E6C-72E7C86E5BDA.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m making a trip to the post office tomorrow morning. Willing to be a bit flexible on the price if someone buys these tonight and saves me an extra trip.

Should you come to grips with selling those empress $100, feel free to hit me up first. I just hope, it's around the time I get my next paycheque... :D

These hundos are and have been since I started on this site, my absolute grail chips.

Should you come to grips with selling those empress $100, feel free to hit me up first. I just hope, it's around the time I get my next paycheque... :D

These hundos are and have been since I started on this site, my absolute grail chips.
Surprisingly, you are probably the sixth or seventh person to convey that message to me. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I rarely do auctions, but if I decide to sell, I don’t think dibs is necessarily the way to go.

Surprisingly, you are probably the sixth or seventh person to convey that message to me. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I rarely do auctions, but if I decide to sell, I don’t think dibs is necessarily the way to go.
Auctions are a good way to make sure you get the most money possible for the chips, so I get where you're coming from.
They also make sure that only the wealthiest members on pcf get a chance to own grail chips like these.

Auctions are a good way to make sure you get the most money possible for the chips, so I get where you're coming from.
They also make sure that only the wealthiest members on pcf get a chance to own grail chips like these.
So what would be the best way be to sell these? Offer them at a price I already know several people would be interested, and then randomly select a winner?

So what would be the best way be to sell these? Offer them at a price I already know several people would be interested, and then randomly select a winner?
Best way for whom? ;)
For poor chippers like me? Yes, that sounds like a chance for me to aquire said chips.
For the seller of awesome chips during a pandemic with quickly rising prices? Auction is best to max monetary gain.

Not judging you, I just assume I don't have the means to outbid well situated chippers like @Windwalker in an auction over 7 days on a cops salary.

That beeing said, I probably don't even have the means to just buy them outright, so this is just pointless complaining from my side. Sorry for that and GLWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom