Wanted 10x shuffle stacks of CPC: B-diamond and Scroll molds (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beakertwang

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Looking for shuffle stacks (ten chips each) of the following molds:
  • B-diamond
  • Scroll
And to a lesser extent:
  • Plain
  • Hourglass
Colors, edgespots, and inlays aren't important, just looking to get a feel for the mold.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I've been curating a set of barrels of CPC molds. Happy to send your way as a rental if you pay shipping in both directions. From your list, I have B-Diamond, HHR, DieCar, and Hourglass. I also have CSQ, DiaSqr, lcrown, and scrown. Just let me know :).

I've been curating a set of barrels of CPC molds. Happy to send your way as a rental if you pay shipping in both directions. From your list, I have B-Diamond, HHR, DieCar, and Hourglass. I also have CSQ, DiaSqr, lcrown, and scrown. Just let me know :).
Thanks for the offer, but I’m trying to curate my own sample set. :)

image.jpg

I have a barrel of brown hourglass blanks for $18 shipped if interested. Pretty sure they are from the ASM days but I don't think that really matters all that much.

I have a barrel of brown hourglass blanks for $18 shipped if interested. Pretty sure they are from the ASM days but I don't think that really matters all that much.
I may take you up on that. Thanks!

Just seeing this thread.

Sunsets are on the FDL mold and Bourbons are on the B mold

How many of each mold do you want? I don't want to sell to you. I would lend them to you to get a feel for them. You send me enough loot to cover replacement of the chips just in case you get hit by a bus or something (I trust you, but crazy shit happens). Then send enough loot to cover shipping both ways.

If that works for you PM me.

B

Just seeing this thread.

Sunsets are on the FDL mold and Bourbons are on the B mold

How many of each mold do you want? I don't want to sell to you. I would lend them to you to get a feel for them. You send me enough loot to cover replacement of the chips just in case you get hit by a bus or something (I trust you, but crazy shit happens). Then send enough loot to cover shipping both ways.

If that works for you PM me.

B
The hour glass molds I have can hitch a ride with these if it works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom