SOLD 100x PNY $20s (selling by the barrel) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hornet

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
They look mint or close to mint to me, but if you need more pictures let me know.

Price is $1700 plus shipping.

I will split and sell for $350 a barrel plus shipping if all barrels are accounted for. If split, priority will be given to buyers of the most chips.

Sale does not include rack.

Payment by PayPal F&F

Thanks for looking!

88145FFC-858A-4B3B-ABB6-B4F86F5653A7.jpeg

Dang these long awesome! Anyone mind telling me why these are so expensive compared with the rest of the denoms. GLWS!
Pretty sure it’s scarcity although I don’t know the exact numbers. Plus, they are yellow chips which people generally love.

Bump … if two more barrels are accounted for, I will keep one.

I’d be willing to send you 5 if someone takes the other 15. I just don’t want to wind up with an odd number of chips.
I’ll take the last 15. @Geremie can have the 5 he’s requesting.
I’ll take the last 15, and break them up for those looking for just 1 to complete a sample set. I’ll keep what’s leftover.
I’ll start another thread for singles (please do not PM me). Those that already claimed interest in 1 will get priority.

Hate to be a pain @pokerplayingpisces and @Hornet ,but I would take an extra one to up my total to 21. If not, no worries
Thanks
If @pokerplayingpisces is willing to take 14 now instead of 15, I can send you 21. I just don’t want to break up the one barrel I have left.

I’ll be sending PMs later today with info for the split, and I probably won’t be able to mail everything out for a couple of days.

If these are still not all split I’ll take the whole rack.
Baller move, but unfortunately I’ve agreed to split with 4 barrels accounted for. I still have one barrel left if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom