SOLD 100x Happy Knights $10 $200 shipped (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justincarothers

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
177   0   0
I mint rack of Happy Knight $10. 7 have had the label removed or partially removed. (irish mikes not available)

$200 shipped in the US. Post dibs then PM

hk 10 2.jpg
hk 10 .jpg

Last edited:
Ive owned a rack of those happy knights. From what I remember, they were pretty heavy. Leaded?

I couldn’t ever find a good fit for them and they were a bit too christmasy for me. But they were nice chips

@joeyshin I see what you mean about looking Christmasy :) The colors really pop on those pictures and to me these chips are pretty versatile! Looks great as a flamingo $25 @justincarothers :tup: I will use mine as Cali $2 in a Camino Set with a cherry red quarter. Will post pictures when I get them

@joeyshin I see what you mean about looking Christmasy :) The colors really pop on those pictures and to me these chips are pretty versatile! Looks great as a flamingo $25 @justincarothers :tup: I will use mine as Cali $2 in a Camino Set with a cherry red quarter. Will post pictures when I get them
They would look good as a flamingo but I am no good at murder. Don’t have the patience. I prefer the type @Josh Kifer does for me so releasing these and buying Hotstamped greens

I don’t think my offer would be accepted. Plus I think murdering these looks challenging

Maybe @Senzrock is interested in more?!?
They are a challenge to murder...the reason I gave up. This is as low as I can go. Gave more than that. Some recently sold for $200 then more sold for over $400 so hopefully someone will need this rack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom