Cancelled 1000 piece paulson pharaohs FINAL PRICE DROP!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasap47

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hello hope everyone is doing well. Unfortunately i have to let some of my babys go, but the funds are going towards house downpayment! Up for sale is a 1000 piece of Paulson pharaohs, most came from the excellent members of these here forums. All are in very good plus condition, most more towards near mint to mine eyes. Not looking to split, only if no takers of full set i will break it into 2 seperate 500 piece sets, 1 cash 1 tourney. Total set, $3400 shipped, CONUS only, paypal goods and services. If set winds up splitting, 2, 500 piece sets for $1700 shipped each, same conditions as above. Total counts:
150 .25 cent fracs
150 $1s
200 $5s
160 $25s
160 $100s
80 $500s
100 $1000s To the pr0n!!!
20210909_105028.jpg
20210909_105203.jpg
20210909_105249.jpg
20210909_105348.jpg

Last edited:
Ya, i get that people dont like the paulson mold. But the rest of these chips more than make up for it. Great colors, large easy to read denominations, unique artwork on each chip, not the same thing the whole set. Im a relative noob but are there any other sets out there made by paulson that have everyone of those features?

Ya, i get that people dont like the paulson mold. But the rest of these chips more than make up for it. Great colors, large easy to read denominations, unique artwork on each chip, not the same thing the whole set. Im a relative noob but are there any other sets out there made by paulson that have everyone of those features?
Cdi 98

That cdi $1 was the inspiration for my $1 on my new custom CPC scrowns no doubt. They are leaded as well unless im mistaken. One of the best fantasy sets as well no doubt.

The Pharaoh's was my first Paulson set, back during the chiptalk days. These chips set the standard (a high one) for all subsequent group buys that followed.

The feel and play was nothing short of excellent and I always look back on it with find memories. The Paulson Chips mold does not take anything away from the chip when in play.

GLWS!

That cdi $1 was the inspiration for my $1 on my new custom CPC scrowns no doubt. They are leaded as well unless im mistaken. One of the best fantasy sets as well no doubt.
I'd venture to say, NOT leaded. They don't feel anything like my leaded Empress set.

I weighed a few random chips while I owned them (and eventually sold to you), and if recall correctly, they are ~9.5g per chip. Leaded chips I've owned so far easily hit 11g, even worn old leaded singles I got easily reach 10.5g+.

Im a chip dummie though. I've only got my collection because nice people help me, I don't really have a clue about most things most of the time..:unsure:

No, i meant the cdi 98s are leaded i thought? Doesnt matter i wont ever own any of those. Will someone buy these Pharaohs lol
Ahhhhhhh..indeed! Sorry man!

CDI 98 I have weighed also, and you are right. There is something there.

Especially the VLVs as well, the white fracs..reach 10.5g

As well, I found CDI 98 $25s to be heavy and I had a couple that were nearly 11g. So definitely some lead in them 98s, I'd dare to say.

No, i meant the cdi 98s are leaded i thought? Doesnt matter i wont ever own any of those. Will someone buy these Pharaohs lol
The 98 CDIs are not as heavy as some other leaded sets, but they have a nice feel to them. They are definitely leaded.

These chips are awesome. I'm fairly new to this forum so I don't understand the disdain for the "house mold." I just bought and anxioulsy waiting for a Rounders set or else I'd really consider this tournament set.

GLWS.

It just sucks to be broke. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom