Cancelled $1000 Denom TRK Chips (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windwalker

4 of a Kind
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I have only one denom left to finish off my two mixed TRK sets, and it's the $1000 chip. I know these are out there, and a bunch of them have been bought and sold recently -- is there anyone who'd be willing to let go of a rack or two?

Here are the lineups on my 2 sets:

TRK Mixed Set 1:
El Morocco $1
Pick Hobson's Overland $5 (pink)
Fitzgerald $25
Nevada Club $100 (brown / mint green)
Nevada Club $500 (orange)
TBD $1K

TRK Mixed Set 2:
El Cortez $1 (1954, grey)
Money Tree $5 (red)
Pick Hobson's Riverside $25 (Green)
Fitzgerald $100
Nevada Lodge $500 (purple / red)
TBD $1K

I originally thought the Nevada Lodge $1K was a great choice for both, But I *think* it may have dirty stack issues with the Pick Hobson's Overland $5s, which is part of my set 1. But I think it might work well for set 2.

I'd be willing to pay above market rate to loosen grips on some of these so I can complete my sets. Please help! I'm almost done with these sets, and the $1K is critical to many of our games.

I like how the Fitz don't have colors mentioned @Windwalker.

200_d.gif

I know these are out there, and a bunch of them have been bought and sold recently

Which have been bought and sold recently? I hardly ever see them.

I definitely don't have 2 racks...probably don't even have a full rack. Too bad the needed quantities are so big.

kings.jpg

Willing to pay $40/chip for Nevada Lodge $1000s. Shake some loose, please? :)

I don't think there are many (n=1 or 2, maybe) people other than you, lucky enough to have these in any quantity other than singles, are there?

Who's got 'em? Let's see the stash pr0n!!!

One person has 80, but he’s super excited about building his set with them and not selling. Was hoping there might be a stash somewhere else.

@41Pickup and myself had 120. The person we got them from had owned them for 20 years. I think that’s the most known at one time. The 80 is part of that stash so only leaves 40 ish.

Krish have you had any luck running down the marron Kings Crown $1000s yet? Love that chip and someone has to have them... far too many in circulation for there not to be the $1000 chip!! I looked for a few months and found.... one! LOL Best of luck sir!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom