For Sale 100 x Paulson Le Cove $10 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheets11

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 93.3%
14   1   0
Hello,

I have one rack of these near pristine condition $10 chips from the Le Cove set remaining. Would like to move them and get them in the mail today. Will start at $395 plus SFRB shipping ($8) and drop the price until they are sold and paid for.

Cheers,
PS

Attachments

• 7B3B4ED3-36E7-4610-B3BF-940FDFB4C132.jpeg
    7B3B4ED3-36E7-4610-B3BF-940FDFB4C132.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 460
Hey guys,
I bought and paid for these chips last friday, Since then I’ve not heard from seller despite several pms on my end. Does anyone know the OP and could perhaps help me reach out to him?
I don’t want to assume the worst here but this hasn’t happened to me before.. Any advice would be appreciated.

Hey guys,
I bought and paid for these chips last friday, Since then I’ve not heard from seller despite several pms on my end. Does anyone know the OP and could perhaps help me reach out to him?
I don’t want to assume the worst here but this hasn’t happened to me before.. Any advice would be appreciated.
He possibly went on vacation for the week. A lot of people do that around the 4th of July holiday in the US. Probably tried to move these chips to open up some extra cash for the trip. Of course, that's all speculation on my part. Hopefully, the member reaches out to you by this weekend or Monday to provide an update.

He possibly went on vacation for the week. A lot of people do that around the 4th of July holiday in the US. Probably tried to move these chips to open up some extra cash for the trip. Of course, that's all speculation on my part. Hopefully, the member reaches out to you by this weekend or Monday to provide an update.
Yeah that’s what I figured, crossing my fingers. I’ll keep everyone posted. Thx

However this turns out, it's still not cool on the seller. If he communicated enough with the buyer to give him his Paypal info, then he should have also let him know his plans for shipment. Especially if he knew he wasn't going to do so for at least a week.

However this turns out, it's still not cool on the seller. If he communicated enough with the buyer to give him his Paypal info, then he should have also let him know his plans for shipment. Especially if he knew he wasn't going to do so for at least a week.
I completely agree with you, which is why I mentioned he should have at least gave him a courtesy heads up. I commend @Cord for his patience. I would have lost my cool already.

3 days without reply will be my limit but as the other have already mentioned the seller could just be in holiday or even in an emergency

However it not cool for the seller to not even mentioned anything to buyer if he really indeed went for a holiday

OP mentions getting them in the mail the same day. Hopefully he shipped them, left for a trip (or some other reason to be away), and just neglected to communicate properly.

Definitely a zero for communication.

Sorry to derail but this raises the question about feedback. If the buyer does make good in the end, what kind of feedback is appropriate? Neutral?

Wish the feedback system was more nuanced and had a few grading areas with a scale of 0-10: communication, packing quality, condition as expected, etc., etc.

OP mentions getting them in the mail the same day. Hopefully he shipped them, left for a trip (or some other reason to be away), and just neglected to communicate properly.

Definitely a zero for communication.

Sorry to derail but this raises the question about feedback. If the buyer does make good in the end, what kind of feedback is appropriate? Neutral?

Wish the feedback system was more nuanced and had a few grading areas with a scale of 0-10: communication, packing quality, condition as expected, etc., etc.
Good point. I just noticed buyer is in Canada. So it could still be on the way. Last items I shipped to Canada took close to two weeks. However, he still should have confirmed that, and provided the tracking number.

Hey, unfortunately still no word. It’s possible he’s still on vacation, I’m giving it another week and hopefully he gets back to us…
What ever happened with this? I see OP came back online July 23rd. Did you get your chips, or a refund?

What ever happened with this? I see OP came back online July 23rd. Did you get your chips, or a refund?

Seller logged on but never did reply to our messages. No word at this moment and unfortunately it seems unlikely he'll reach out. There are 3 of us involved in buying chips from this seller and all of us are in the same situation.

Seller logged on but never did reply to our messages. No word at this moment and unfortunately it seems unlikely he'll reach out. There are 3 of us involved in buying chips from this seller and all of us are in the same situation.
Damn. That's cold.

he has quite a few legit transactions for large-ish amounts so kind of weird for him to just walk on what seems like a relatively small sale. especially since his account is more than 5 years old.

I’d still lean towards there being a non-scam explanation.

He was quite inactive for about 4 year before this and all his legit transaction was also in 2016 & 2017

He could still be an legit seller but still a bad seller with all this non communication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom