SOLD 100 x FLV Fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllHoosier

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
For sale are two racks is one rack of Fabulous Las Vegas $0.50 fracs in excellent condition. $325 plus shipping within the US.

Please post here first, then PM.

PPFF or +3%

FLV Fracs racks.jpg

FLV Fracs top.jpg

FLV Fracs barrel.jpg

Last edited:
I am a big fan of the FLV chips, yellow inlays and all. I believe this is the first time I have seen the slot machine on an inlay be pink (bottom rack) instead of blue (top rack), which I think is really unique/cool. I believe these are leaded as well.

GLWS!

I am a big fan of the FLV chips, yellow inlays and all. I believe this is the first time I have seen the slot machine on an inlay be pink (bottom rack) instead of blue (top rack), which I think is really unique/cool. I believe these are leaded as well.

GLWS!
Good eye on the pink slot machine! I hadn’t noticed. Just looked through some racks and have some $1’s that have pink slot machines as well. Different production runs, I suppose.

Good eye on the pink slot machine! I hadn’t noticed. Just looked through some racks and have some $1’s that have pink slot machines as well. Different production runs, I suppose.

I bet those make the ones look even better; definitely going to keep an eye out for those now. Thanks for sharing!

Attachments

• 8A9BADA9-9DD4-495B-B796-80BDF610C407.jpeg
    8A9BADA9-9DD4-495B-B796-80BDF610C407.jpeg
    78.7 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom