Found 100 x Aztar Missouri $1's ($1000 per rack through Labor Day) (Trade update in OP) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMerle

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Howdy guys,

Looking for 1 rack of Aztar Missouri $1's in the best condition I can find (ideally minty). My set has now changed direction a bit and these will be the perfect fit. I will start the spending spree at $800 per rack in sharp condition. Willing to pay to shake these loose. If your interested just shoot me a PM.

Paying $1,000 for a rack through Labor Day

20503.jpg

Update:

I have a dead mint rack of Eddie's Fabulous $100's that I would trade rack for rack. Not for sale.

IMG_1777.JPG

IMG_1780.JPG

Thanks,
BlueMerle

Last edited:
@upNdown

Can't remember if yours sold.
They did. I was afraid I’d overpaid at the time. 6 months later I was afraid I was selling them for too cheaply. They sat for a couple of days before I got my price, which probably indicates it was the right price. TL/DR - these chips get expensive

Missed this tag. I may have some extra used-but-stand-on-edge racks ...

Alright.....tonight I am going to try a little bribery. Anyone willing to sell me this last rack of Aztar $1's (paying $700) I will mail you a free barrel of Beaver $25's as an act of appreciation for your willingness to help me out! Any takers?

IMG_1767.JPG

The
Look how close this meteor came to hiting the visitor center. Those people must have been terrified.

View attachment 767402
Yeah, right. The meteor actually struck about ten miles west of there.

The Park Service moved the hole over near the visitor center so people wouldn't have to hike so far in the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom