SOLD 100 NYNY $1s (kinda) - $200 shipped (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burke

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hey guys. I bought many of these to use as $1s in a limit set that will likely never happen. I’m selling ONE RACK of $1s as shown below.

The inlays have been removed and my custom label has been applied (see my avatar). They are kind of a mixed condition as you should be able to tell from the pic. Almost all are at least VG+. I’m not going to cherry-pick; I will just grab one of the racks pictured below.

$200 shipped. If you want them delabeled I guess we can talk about an extra fee, but I doubt it would be very difficult.

46F80BBD-2E81-4AEB-B571-E1BF19C77C96.jpeg

I just love how people are looking out for me. Thanks guys!

I am good on these chips for now. They are beauties.

These are awesome. I can confirm the label comes off easy, just an x-acto slice and a dash of nail polish remover lifts them clean off! I could potentially use a rack let me see.

How strange that I have just been putting the finishing touches to the rough mockups of my next set — I check my notifications and you've tagged me in this post, hahaha!

Picture_20200507_234908000.jpg

I'd love to take your rack, but I'm going to take my chances on harvesting them directly when I head to Vegas. Thank you though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom