SOLD 100 Matusi chip racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cut a deal for the whole lot. It will be around the same price of $7 per plus shipping from me to you. I will try to find the cheapest option based on the size of your order. Please respond to this post with how many you would like of the 90 left and then PM me. I would start a new thread once I recieve them, but will honor all dibs starting now. Hopefully I don't get stuck with all 100 because then I will be tempted to buy more chips to fill them.

I cut a deal for the whole lot. It will be around the same price of $7 per plus shipping from me to you. I will try to find the cheapest option based on the size of your order. Please respond to this post with how many you would like of the 90 left and then PM me. I would start a new thread once I recieve them, but will honor all dibs starting now. Hopefully I don't get stuck with all 100 because then I will be tempted to buy more chips to fill them.
I'm still in for 10 racks.

Thanks for facilitating this @Sicembears
Much appreciated!

I will take 20 please. Thanks for facilitating this deal !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom