Wanted 10 T1000 GCOP Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoscowRadio

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So a failed baking experiment left me with 10 squished T1000 GCOP chips, so now I'm looking to replace them. I'm willing to buy any extras that people have lying around, samples, etc. You guys would really be doing me a huge solid. I really screwed these ones up. :(

I'm willing to buy from multiple people if necessary. I will also happily buy T500s as well.

I have some GCOP bounty buttons, rebuy buttons, and octagons that I could trade as well.

Thank you guys.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Bump!

Last edited:
I have a sample set I received from Paz, dont really want to part with it but for the sake of helping complete your set I will.

For $100.00.

Kidding, im not home for a couple of weeks but should be able to send them off when i get back.

I have a sample set I received from Paz, dont really want to part with it but for the sake of helping complete your set I will.

For $100.00.

Kidding, im not home for a couple of weeks but should be able to send them off when i get back.

Stocky,

Don't worry about it man. I've got something in place already to replace them. I really appreciate your willingness to part with your sample set for my benefit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom