For Sale 10 player, 4x8 Poker Table, $160 :: DENVER (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Since I built a new one, I am selling off one of my very first poker tables. Got these cheap at a local “fun center” place that had a bankruptcy/liquidation auction. They are 4x8, have cup holders, and can easily accommodate 10 players.

I will be listing it on Craigslist today for $250. Will sell to any local PCFer for $160, cash and carry. Your choice of blue or red felt. Truck will be necessary for pickup.

Some wear on rails. The playing surface can be removed and upgraded easily.

FYI.... The rail cannot be removed, as the builder stapled the vinyl directly into the racetrack from the “inside” edge of the fabric, and then wrapped it around to the underside of the table. It is NOT a separate piece.

E3A3EF4E-4D38-491A-A4E3-353AD5BD34C1.jpeg

For the cost of one sheet of 3/4” plywood, padding and felt, this could be the basis for a nice new table.

Cut 1” from the outside of the table to use as your new rail lip. Then, using the rail lip as a template cut a new rail from the new plywood sheet. If you want to ditch the racetrack, remove the playing surface insert and use it as a template to cut a new insert from the rail sheet ply. A router with a compass would be the preferred way to make the cuts. If you are lucky, the insert is the same thickness as the racetrack and you won’t need to cut a new one. Then cut plugs from the plywood waste to cover the holes. At this point you can replace the pad and felt from YAT. Table like new.

For the cost of one sheet of 3/4” plywood, padding and felt, this could be the basis for a nice new table.

Cut 1” from the outside of the table to use as your new rail lip. Then, using the rail lip as a template cut a new rail from the new plywood sheet. If you want to ditch the racetrack, remove the playing surface insert and use it as a template to cut a new insert from the rail sheet ply. A router with a compass would be the preferred way to make the cuts. If you are lucky, the insert is the same thickness as the racetrack and you won’t need to cut a new one. Then cut plugs from the plywood waste to cover the holes. At this point you can replace the pad and felt from YAT. Table like new.

New rail is certainly an option.

Ditching the racetrack will be harder, since it’s a single sheet that is glued-screwed to the base sheet. The playing surface insert is removable with bolts builder added (sticking down/nuts underneath table).

Ditching the racetrack will be harder, since it’s a single sheet that is glued-screwed to the base sheet.
Leave it in place. If the playing surface is the same thickness, remove the felt and padding and reinstall. If not the same thickness, make a new one using the sheet you cut the rail from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom