Auction 10 Mint PCA $500 Primaries (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbott1234

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
For Auction 10 Mint PCA $500 Primaries. Have a few more barrels that could be sold to winning bidder if you need more.

1. STARTING BID: $225
  2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $5
  3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 10 pm Eastern Tuesday September 17 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
  6. Edited posts will be voided.
  7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: $5 flat rate envelope/box and packing materials, international will be actual cost
  10. Payment Terms: Paypal Friends and Fam
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Last edited:
I guess not. $10 minimum increments is too tilting for me to want to participate. I guess I'm out. GL guys
Thanks for clarifying, sorry for putting you on the spot.... not really sure how to approach a situation like this other than just outwardly asking

We can do $5 if that is what people want. I guess that would make more sense. I apologize, I’m a noob.

Just to avoid any issues after end of auction....
@RainmanTrail Hi Travis, could you bump your offer with $5...after that all participants can bid in increments of $5 (like seller stated in post #14)...this will avoid any issues should no bids would follow....or reneg the bid (and I'll make good with dbott1234 and send him the $5)

Carry on :)

@RainmanTrail Hi Travis, could you bump your offer with $5...after that all participants can bid in increments of $5 (like seller stated in post #14)...this will avoid any issues should no bids would follow....or reneg the bid (and I'll make good with dbott1234 and send him the $5)

If I understand this correctly considering @RainmanTrail's bid was not valid @FordPickup92 is current high bidder with 225. Should be no trouble, right?

Not quite sure I understand how that works

If I understand this correctly considering @RainmanTrail's bid was not valid @FordPickup92 is current high bidder with 225. Should be no trouble, right?

@RainmanTrail Travis is not the kind of guy that will be wasting his or the sellers time by posting not valid bids....this is clearly an oversight...exactly the reason of my previous post.

@RainmanTrail Travis is not the kind of guy that will be wasting his or the sellers time by posting not valid bids....this is clearly an oversight...exactly the reason of my previous post.
I dont think he intentionally posted an invalid bid just assumed the bidding increments were $5
At which point he decided he didn't want to continue at $10 increments

Not quite sure I understand how that works

Or Travis ups his bid with $5 (so it's valid) or he renegs...and should you have the winning bid, I'll send $5 to make the seller whole.
Should there be new bids...this is all void (and all bidders now know that he's ok with $5 increments)

Sorry if this was confusing...have a good contact with the seller and I hate drama on the forum

Or Travis ups his bid with $5 (so it's valid) or he renegs...and should you have the winning bid, I'll send $5 to make the seller whole.
Should there be new bids...this is all void (and all bidders now know that he's ok with $5 increments)

Sorry if this was confusing...have a good contact with the seller and I hate drama on the forum
I'm sorry but there wasnt any drama until you intervened. Mr. Rainman said hes out, so if he wanted to be in I feel like he would've corrected or upped his bid which he can still do. Dont know why you need to be sending 5 dollars to the seller or how this has anything to do with you at all given you're not a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom