SOLD 10 Free Chipco-style racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreekRedEye

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Dibs sale.

I have 10 racks that came with an eBay chip purchase. The "Safety First" stickers should come off with some elbow grease and a solvent. The racks themselves do not have a manufacturer mark but seem very similar to chipco racks. 7 are of one type and appear to be older with a bit of yellowing. These 7 also have a nipple or navel from the manufacturing process on the bottom. The other three appear newer with clearer plastic and no navel on the bottom (one of these three has a crack but still serviceable).

They are beefy, like chipco racks and they seem to fit my BR Pro Poker chips the same as chipco racks. The ones with the navel I think are not good for clay chips. That navel is big and rough and sticks out - it will dig into clay chips. But for ceramics, I think these are perfect.

Pay for shipping and these are yours. In the continental U.S. (CONUS) that is $15.

1699578213072.png

"Navel circled below"
1699578435492.png

Holds DDLM BR Pro Poker chips perfectly:
1699578492627.png

I have some with that "protuberance" (name that show). I was going to trim it with a dremel. Hopefully it doesn't wreck em.

I have some with that "protuberance" (name that show).
The Office! But Seinfeld did it first.

I just took another look at my ChipCo racks and they have a small, but sharp little injection point nipple in the same spot. These other ones have a rough, ground down larger area - maybe someone tried to grind it down and botched it?

Anyway, I don't want to overstate the "protuberance" - these are serviceable for someone with ceramics that likes ChipCo racks. And you can't beat free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom