SOLD 10 for 10 Holiday Special - 10 barrels for $10 each (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 is the only one remaining as far as I can tell. Still going through the list, will post results soon.

Here are the results. I have extras so I will fulfill everyone that posted before I could post the "3 remaining". To be fair, if you bid on 3,5,6,8 and you want 1,2,7,9,10 instead I can probably switch you.

If your name is on this list send me a PM with the number you bid on and your shipping address.

9 toothpic, carnth, lele
4 pinkdan
2 bigslickSlick4523, kmccormick100
5 samatho311
7 AK Chip, arch3r
5 Chutrachese
8 Rbonus
6 davislane
10 theoffalo, EpicAS, bearmetal
1 roslindale, pipdenny, wonderpuddle

If I missed your name, send me a PM and I will double check the results.

Here are the results. I have extras so I will fulfill everyone that posted before I could post the "3 remaining". To be fair, if you bid on 3,5,6,8 and you want 1,2,7,9,10 instead I can probably switch you.

If your name is on this list send me a PM with the number you bid on and your shipping address.

9 toothpic, carnth, lele
4 pinkdan
2 bigslickSlick4523, kmccormick100
5 samatho311
7 AK Chip, arch3r
5 Chutrachese
8 Rbonus
6 davislane
10 theoffalo, EpicAS, bearmetal
1 roslindale, pipdenny, wonderpuddle

If I missed your name, send me a PM and I will double check the results.
Appreciate that, I was quite bumped when I missed out the $500 from TCR at first thanks for the early Xmas gift

Appreciate that, I was quite bumped when I missed out the $500 from TCR at first thanks for the early Xmas gift
Yeah, I completely missed on any Majestic Star as well. So this was a nice surprise.

Thanks for participating everyone. I will be going through the messages and shipping tonight and will provide tracking within the next few hours.

#3 is the only remaining barrel. If nobody wants it within the next 10 minutes than it can be added on to an existing winners shipment (first person to dibbs it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom