SOLD 10 - Aurora Star $100 Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHB

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I am going to be cleaning house on extra AS & ES Chips .... need to make room for others

RULES

1. STARTING BID: $10 for TEN (10) of these oversize chips
  2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $ 1
  3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at Noon Eastern Time - Saturday 1/26 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
  6. Edited posts will be voided.
  7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: add shipping $7
  10. Payment Terms: PayPal F&F

As small incentive I will include a Dealer button or other item of similar value in my shipment. I also have 10 more of these chips and if the auction goes for a reasonable price - I will give the winner the option to purchase the additional 10 at the same price.

Any winning bid over $70 will have the option to buy another 10 chips at the same price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom