Cancelled 1+ x Paulson 47mm The Winner Club 10,000 - Blaze Orange (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I acquired 99 of those beautiful babies (Paulson 47mm The Winner Club 10,000 - Blaze Orange) from a really good friend of mine some time ago and unfortunately, haven't been able to sleep since, just thinking the rack is incomplete.

I have a project in mind to relabel those as big denoms for a quarter pie limit set, so one more reason for a big push in trying to get their 'lost sister'...

So if you own one of those, please, please just let me know... Chip karma for you! :D

hl4S6QJ.jpg

Last edited:
I have an orange 10K, but not sure it's a solid - it may be spotted. Have to hunt it down.....

I have an orange 10K, but not sure it's a solid - it may be spotted. Have to hunt it down.....

Thanks Dave! Yeah, there's a couple of other versions of the 10K chip out there. One orange with spots and one green with spots, both with larger inlays...

Crossing my fingers you have the solid Blaze Orange! (y) :thumbsup:

Sorry, Paulo - this is the one I have. Yours if you want it for your amusement (see what I did there?).

s-l1600.jpg

Amused I am!!! LOL!!!

Thanks Dave.. I'm following the eBay listing and hopefully I won't have too much competition, although there's already one bidder for the chip... I'll know in 3 days! (n) :thumbsdown:

(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:

Thanks John!!! On it!! ;)

* Btw, last week I cleaned them up (they are mint but some had a slight black shade spot on they edge) and oiled them... Now I don't need lights in my basement, I just need to put those chips high up and they illuminate the whole area! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom