Cancelled 1 up to 20 (or more) Argosy $100s + Jack's tournament fat hats (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Looking for 1 mint Jack $5 chip to replace one.

Also added Argosy 100s to the want list. Looking for a single up to 20 (cancelled OK) to try out in a mixed set

20210414_173744.jpg

Also looking for Jack's tournament fat hat 100s and 500s from Jim's sale. Never saw the fat hats listed and totally missed the ship! :(

Last edited:
Looking for 1 mint Jack $5 chip to replace one.
I received what appears to be about 5 new chips in my used $5 Cincy rack :wow: . The absolute best one is pictured below. It's yours if you want it - just PM me your address (again) and I'll send it in an envelope (carefully packaged). Still chalky!

That will leave me one short so let me know if you/anyone has a spare used one as a replacement. Not an urgent situation as I'm sure I can piggyback on another order with someone.

Photo Apr 16, 9 21 06 AM.jpg
Photo Apr 16, 9 21 43 AM.jpg
Photo Apr 16, 9 22 14 AM.jpg

I received what appears to be about 5 new chips in my used $5 Cincy rack :wow: . The absolute best one is pictured below. It's yours if you want it - just PM me your address (again) and I'll send it in an envelope (carefully packaged). Still chalky!

That will leave me one short so let me know if you/anyone has a spare used one as a replacement. Not an urgent situation as I'm sure I can piggyback on another order with someone.

View attachment 678747View attachment 678748View attachment 678749
Wow that would be awesome!
If I can pick up another spare from another chipper I will send it your way!

Was able to find a few singles of the upper denoms of the Jack fatties! Thanks to those who have helped out! Gonna keep hoping to build a set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom