SOLD 1 Rack Stones $2 Peach Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmccormick100

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Hey all, managed to harvest a nice rack of these live Stones $2 chips last time I was over there. Sat in a $6/12 game and picked through some to get a nice rack, chips are a little dirty (I hit the rolling edges with a magic eraser) but overall very sharp with some light wear and flea bites. They only spread the big limit games 4 times a month, so the chips haven’t seen much play and the 70 year old Omaha players don’t do much shuffling haha. Chips are gorgeous Peach dayglo base and would make a great relabel 1k for a bunch of THC sets.

509D11EC-2C4A-4EAB-9D9C-7C3CE3D72102.jpeg

1. STARTING BID: $250
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $ 5
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [5pm pst Friday April 27] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: [$7 US, actual international cost]
10. Payment Terms: [PP F&F within 24hr]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom