Cancelled 1 rack of RPC .25s (minty condition) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldfish

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
I have an extra rack of RPC .25s in minty condition. $2000 $1950 plus shipping for the rack. This price is far less than my purchase price for this rack. I will sell by the barrel only if the entire rack is accounted for. Priority goes to whomever purchases the entire rack or the most barrels (barrel price - $400 plus shipping/barrel). If you need more pics, let me know. CONUS only. PayPal FF, Venmo or zelle please. Thanks for looking!
683C2A9A-EB84-4968-A244-00DB67F9DD97.jpeg
4E5CF473-E836-4274-9613-A012D7CEB4DA.jpeg

Last edited:
Sell me the Capital Rooms and you'll have cash for these no problem!:LOL: :laugh:

GLWS @Goldfish ! Love me some radiant red!
I’d never even consider giving up such amazing chips for a bunch of murder candidates.

I mean I like the RPCs, but one day, I can see myself selling them with ease. The BCCs will pass to my son someday

I have an extra rack of RPC .25s in minty condition. $2000 plus shipping for the rack. This price is far less than my purchase price for this rack. I will sell by the barrel only if the entire rack is accounted for. Priority goes to whomever purchases the entire rack or the most barrels (barrel price - $400 plus shipping/barrel). If you need more pics, let me know. CONUS only. PayPal FF, Venmo or zelle please. Thanks for looking!
View attachment 1031961View attachment 1031962

Beautiful chips!

There museum quality no touchy touchy lol! Beautiful chips!
Meant to be played brotha!!
20221112_161737.jpg

It was definitely a "treat" getting to play @Hornet set a couple weeks ago! Trully blinding fracs!

Good Luck Jon! Seller is one hell of an awesome Gentleman!!

Meant to be played brotha!!
View attachment 1034546
It was definitely a "treat" getting to play @Hornet set a couple weeks ago! Trully blinding fracs!

Good Luck Jon! Seller is one hell of an awesome Gentleman!!
My dream someday to see this sort of spread at my own home game! I’ve got the pieces…just no game right now!

Soon hopefully!

Don’t really need anything at the moment except tiger palace ……. Haha. I am shutting this thread down anyway. I will find a use for these chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom