SOLD 1 rack (100 chips) - Jack Detroit Snappers (re-labeled as Horseshoe 50c chips) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwaters425

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have a Jack Detroit set and needed these so I could have a 2nd rack of snappers for my set. My plan was to re-label them to get them back to JD snappers. Fast forward 2 weeks, I was able to find a rack of original JD snappers, so now I have no need to go down the re-label road. I won these a couple weeks ago on here via auction for $280 + shipping. I have talked with the original seller and he OK'd me to use his pics as nothing has changed from when i received them from him. If anyone if looking for a great set of re-labeled 50c chips to go with your Horseshoe set, these are for you!

Here is the description from the auction:
1 rack (100 chips) in NM condition (put into play 5 - 10 times) judge condition off pictures, they are in amazing condition still razor sharp edges. These chips have had the original Jack Detroit Snapper labels removed “handually” by @Thisfiendis138 and I bought labels from @Gear to use for HSI fracs. You can keep the labels as is for your HSI set or very easily remove them and use them for your own frac. Only shipping in the US right now and winning bid is will pay $10 SFRB shipping. PPFF for payment.

Price is $250 + $10 shipping US only (unless international buyer wants to take on the additional shipping cost + insurance)

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks,
Chris

Attachments

• jd50.jpeg
    jd50.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 105
  • jd501.jpeg
    jd501.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 112
  • jd502.jpeg
    jd502.jpeg