SOLD *** 1 minute left *** Santa Ysabel $2s (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why I was tagged in an auction thread for RHC chips. Clearly a misunderstanding.

1 rack of Santa Ysabel $2.

These are mint/nm, have never touched the felt. They are chalky, crisp and sharp as hell.

These need to be a part of some mint set maybe even T1000 or T5000 in some amazing new tourney set.

I wouldn't sell them all to one person.
And I'd need 200 chips for a relabeled T1000, regardless.

I want to allow myself to pretend, even if just for a short time, I'm a winner!!!
200 (3).gif

$285

Not at all dude. I made a transaction that made me happy, and another member happy. I sold them at cost plus the re shipping expenses
It’s pretty cool though, think back to some of our earlier dealings. You got awesome chips in my hands for a solid price. They moved on at a solid price. Some of those have even moved on further, maintaining that solid chipper price.

(not negging this sale thread, just following up to Bills comment and detailing how far those babies have traveled)

@sir bluffs alot I would imagine you probably want to mark the thread as “sold” thereby closing it.

It’s pretty cool though, think back to some of our earlier dealings. You got awesome chips in my hands for a solid price. They moved on at a solid price. Some of those have even moved on further, maintaining that solid chipper price.

(not negging this sale thread, just following up to Bills comment and detailing how far those babies have traveled)

@sir bluffs alot I would imagine you probably want to mark the thread as “sold” thereby closing it.

Then I can't troll this anymore. Don't enccourage lockign it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom