SOLD 1 barrel left - MGM Detroit 25c Fracs - PRICE DROP (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

waddadonk

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Pricing Options:
$55 for the final barrel shipped

$245 for a rack shipped with Paulson 24010 rack
$290 shipped for 6 barrels and a Paulson 24010 rack

120 x MGM Grand Detroit Fracs 0.25 Quarters - $300
$295 PPFF

shipped in SFRB for CONUS, willing to work with international buyers on figuring out shipped price.

Some say its the perfect amount for a 10-handed low stakes cash game.

1583109807551.png
1583109780564.png
1583109769619.png

1583159158627.png

(Just the 120 Quarters, no rack, birdcages, or Jacks)

Last edited:
Oversized house mold set? :wow:
MGM set? :tup:
Bright chip set? :cool

I'm willing to work with international buyers. We'll both be better off if you've received chips from someone in the US on this forum so we can be more sure of the process.

It looks like there is a flat rate USPS padded international envelope for somewhere between $27 and $38 depending on destination. It would help to confirm that there's not any additional customs/tax/paypal fee for me.

I'm willing to work with international buyers. We'll both be better off if you've received chips from someone in the US on this forum so we can be more sure of the process.

It looks like there is a flat rate USPS padded international envelope for somewhere between $27 and $38 depending on destination. It would help to confirm that there's not any additional customs/tax/paypal fee for me.

I received quite a few USPS flat rate boxes and no US seller ever told me that he had to pay a tax or customs for international shipping. Maybe @detroitdad or @liftapint can confirm?!

@heiterbiswolkig you will have to pay 19% customs on top of the price for the chips & shipping costs. Customs would like to see a bill or at least a PayPal transaction printing, sometimes they also check the price at eBay which is the main reason why you should be able to show a PayPal printing.

Taxes/duties are for the recipient, not the sender.

Last try before I let this offer fade away...
Updated original post with numbers. Paulson rack included with rack purchase, and free shipping on that.

IMG_20200316_202832.jpg

One barrel remains. Heading to post office tomorrow afternoon, if you're interested PM me and I'll get back to you tomorrow morning.

Grabbed a rack! Excited to see them in person..thanks @waddadonk !
Congratulations bro. Very nice pickup. I've been toiling over this listing for days. I'm not a worthy buyer either, because I'll just hoard them in my chips chest like I already do with hundreds of other fracs. Did I mention, I'm sick for fracs.

I want to see them in person someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom