Cancelled 1,100 Nevada Mold Blanks Or $50 a rack (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK Chip

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I have 1,100 Nevada mold blanks up for trade or purchase.

Let me know what you have you might be willing to trade. I wont get offended by any offer if you wont if I want to pass on your offer.

Basing trade on .50 a chip

The count in the picture is not correct just showing what the chips look like.

Teal is not available.

1583284602869.png

1583284432886.png

I would be interested in some Blacks, red and green. What are the condition of the chips?

I would be interested in some Blacks, red and green. What are the condition of the chips?
The chips are in really good condition, some of the blacks need flattening. I have had very good success flattening these chips.

I had so many spinners in these chips - I was never successful in flattening them - I even sent some out to a member to try - no good. What do you do ?

I use oversized ceramic blanks. I put them in the large wood clamp and put the chips in the oven. I turn the oven on set to 170 degrees (which is the lowest I can set my stove) set the timer for 20 minutes pull them out and tighten the chips one more time and let cool. They came out perfectly flat with no spinners.

I dont wait for the oven to reach temp, the timer is set as soon as I turn the oven on.

Mine baked and looked worse then before. I use the ceramic and the wood clamp. I may have baked them too long. Are the whites a clean white or a creamy white?
IMG_4951.JPG

Will trade all 1,100 for one rack of each VGC Day Green, Purple or Pink, Yellow or Blaze Orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom