Wanted 05 CDIs need a little help!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I have been working on finishing this set up, If anyone can help me fill out my racks i am only looking for a few chips. Always willing to buy more but if anyone has partial racks and can sell a few I would greatly appreciate it!!

What I need and willing to pay:

(10) x $.50 white chips ($2.50 per chip) awesome chipper sold me a rack but still like to finish a barrel if possible!
(100) x $5 red chips ($2.25 per chip)
(5) x $1000 arch yellow chips ($3.50 per chip)

20200722_111714.jpg

If anyone has any they can spare, and even if asking a little more please let me know!!

Fellow Chipper Ben!!

Last edited:
I have been working on finishing this set up, If anyone can help me fill out my racks i am only looking for a few chips. Always willing to buy more but if anyone has partial racks and can sell a few I would greatly appreciate it!!

What I need and willing to pay:

(50) x $.50 white chips ($2.50 per chip)
(100) x $5 red chips ($2.25 per chip)
(2) x $25 green chips ($3 per chip)
(1) x $500 purple chip ($3.50 )
(5) x $1000 arch yellow chips ($3.50 per chip)

View attachment 495947
If anyone has any they can spare, and even if asking a little more please let me know!!

Fellow Chipper Ben!!
I love the visual aides....wish I could help you out I only have a lowly sample of these gems.

I love the visual aides....wish I could help you out I only have a lowly sample of these gems.
No worries at all Todd, I am hopefull and worth a try, they made a crap ton of these chips. Seems like some folks get lucky with wanted ads. Figured I would try!

Someone help this man out! Mostly so he can post pictures of his full set once he’s done filling it out! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

While I doubt it produces a single chip.. as promised. The 05 CDI collection
20200725_131132.jpg

20200725_131150.jpg

20200725_131159.jpg

20200725_131205.jpg

20200725_132012.jpg

Still a work in progress but I said I would post it when I got them cleaned and oiled!

Thank you everyone from the first member that sold me these... @HawaiiChips. @kaimat, @HMK, @Screw and @bluesman250... I'm leaving some out but than you all for helping me! It's coming along very nicely!!

Bump Dang it!!!

Lol Fellow Chipper Ben

Wow, awesome! Hope you find the last few chips. Very cool my friend!

Off topic Ben but what kind of rack are you using to store the bounties? Is that the 50mm rack that Spinetti's sells? I may get one to store mine :tup:

Still waiting on my bounty, seating chips, and DB’s :(
They shipped out yesterday per Brie who is still banned, she ran out of small flat rate boxes and so did the post office. Also while shipping those the other group buy for The PCA paques came in. She is doing her best to get everyone's stuff out I promise!

Off topic Ben but what kind of rack are you using to store the bounties? Is that the 50mm rack that Spinetti's sells? I may get one to store mine :tup:
Just bought those racks from spinettis and they are absolutely amazing other than way taller than necessary. Definitely reccomend grabbing one to hod the 49mm bounties

How about a birthday week bump. We are planning to play these in Ohio for the meet up in October. Would love a little more help on the top end! Anybody have any 05 CDIs they aren't using??

Ben

Well happy birthday mate! I don't have any chips to send your way but, for what it's worth... If somebody helps Ben out and sell him those missing $1000 chips i'll send you one of my HMK sun-fly samples for free.
IMG_20200824_125644.jpg

Cheers!

Well happy birthday mate! I don't have any chips to send your way but, for what it's worth... If somebody helps Ben out and sell him those missing $1000 chips i'll send you one of my HMK sun-fly samples for free.
View attachment 524818
Cheers!
That is damn Kind of you Martin and absolutely not necessary! I have been blessed to find as many to the set as I have. It is fully playable, even for the meet up. I just like more chips in play. I absolutely appreciate that but not necessary at all! Made my day brother!

View attachment 524818
Cheers!
BTW if anyone is keeping tabs on absolutely amazing deeds on the forum to counteract the BS... this post right here man!! Wanna see the good in a chipping community? Martin is almost half way around the world... we met on the forum, but he is my brother! Generosity at its finest!

Also a deed was done through PM... I never got the chance to publicly thank him but @kaimat, came through in a big way with helping me continue to build this set. Found some CDIs cheap and sold them to me at cost, just because he saw my wanted ad. Thank You very much also sir for your help again as always brother!!

While I doubt it produces a single chip.. as promised. The 05 CDI collection
View attachment 497737
View attachment 497738
View attachment 497739
View attachment 497740
View attachment 497742
Still a work in progress but I said I would post it when I got them cleaned and oiled!

Thank you everyone from the first member that sold me these... @HawaiiChips. @kaimat, @HMK, @Screw and @bluesman250... I'm leaving some out but than you all for helping me! It's coming along very nicely!!

Bump Dang it!!!

Lol Fellow Chipper Ben

Who’s the genius that did the AS $20/$100 CDI conversion? Those are bad ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom