SOLD 05 CDI Tourney set - 360 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniele

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi there!

On sale my 05 CDI tourney 360 chip set.

Story of the set: This was the first paulson set I built up from nothing - even before joining this community - and felt in love with. I'll miss it.
Condition: All the chips where purchased new and they've got almost no use. Why? Because right after owning a Paulson set I discovered PCF and purchased my Avalon set, which I've been using since. So I'd say almost mint. You can check it out in the images.
Reason of selling: 1st -no use. 2nd- some other good stuff came by recently and it was time to sell something.

Price US: $1.200 shipped
Price EU: € 1.000 shipped
Other countries I'd have to check shipping.

I don't mind splitting, but all denominations have to be accounted for. In that scenario a US group buy would be recommendable in order to maintain shipping costs.

Breakdown & Split pricing per denomination:
100 x 25 ($2.75/chip) (€2.50/chip)
100 x 100 ($2.75/chip) (€2.50/chip)
80 x 500 ($3.25/chip) (€2.90/chip)
80 x 1000 ($3.75/chip) (€3.40/chip)

US price includes shipping and unfair (for me) PayPal currency conversion.

Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to reach out with questions!

Daniele

IMG_5755.JPEG
IMG_5756.JPEG
IMG_5758.JPEG
IMG_5759.JPEG
IMG_5762.JPEG
IMG_5765.JPEG
IMG_5773.JPEG
IMG_5776.JPEG
IMG_5777.JPEG
IMG_5780.JPEG
IMG_5784.JPEG

I will buy the (80) $500s if there is no other interest. Wish I could swing the whole lot! Also willing to reship in the US so you don't have to send multiple packages over the pond.

That would be helpful and thanks for that!

Still available:

60 x T25
60 x T100
The entire set, the buyer would have preference over splitting dibs

So what’s the status of the split?

If Ben changes his mind, I am happy to re-ship within the US.

If split isn’t happening, I’ll just buy the entire set on the 15th, and sell off the extras I don’t need.

Thanks,

Sorry guys, I was waiting for Carlos, who appears to release his dibs on T25 and T100.

So we still have 40 T25 and 20 T100 for the splitting to be a go.

I am also willing to collect payments as long as conversion is split and shipping over so we only need one payment. Doesn't matter to me Chris, seems most are going to you if you would rather receive shipment and sent out the few chips. I am happy to help with this any way possible.

Ben

I am also willing to collect payments as long as conversion is split and shipping over so we only need one payment. Doesn't matter to me Chris, seems most are going to you if you would rather receive shipment and sent out the few chips. I am happy to help with this any way possible.

Ben

Thanks Ben! If we send USD to USD will there still be a conversion fee? I’ve never done a split/re-ship before, let alone an international split.

Hey All,

Sad news :( Wife is upset at my chip spending, and I need to release dibs on these chips :( I am very sorry.

I am trying to convince her to at least let me buy the 1Ks lol, but she's pretty upset. Happy wife happy life right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom