SOLD 05 CDI $1000s x 39 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Read this one before you say dibs!! I know many are hunting these chips... not sure what happened with these but they are slightly off color!
20201211_233601.jpg

The normal color is to the left... the chips avalible to the right! They are minty and fantastic... not sure if it is a screw up from Paulson or just a different run... never seen anything like this on CDIs before.
20201211_233640.jpg

Again lighter 2 on the right!

I wish it was an even 40 but it is only 39... I will let these go for $65 shipped in the Us. if you don't have any 1ks for your set you will never notice... but almost any single you find will probably be the darker color and not match these chips

Paypal F+F or pay the 3% fee! Still amazing minty chips but they don't play nice with the rest!
20201205_134453.jpg

Excellent oppression if you don't mind a color variance or trying to add this denom to your set!

Fellow chipper Ben

Read this one before you say dibs!! I know many are hunting these chips... not sure what happened with these but they are slightly off color!
View attachment 592160
The normal color is to the left... the chips avalible to the right! They are minty and fantastic... not sure if it is a screw up from Paulson or just a different run... never seen anything like this on CDIs before.
View attachment 592163
Again lighter 2 on the right!

I wish it was an even 40 but it is only 39... I will let these go for $65 shipped in the Us. if you don't have any 1ks for your set you will never notice... but almost any single you find will probably be the darker color and not match these chips

Paypal F+F or pay the 3% fee! Still amazing minty chips but they don't play nice with the rest!
View attachment 592166
Excellent oppression if you don't mind a color variance or trying to add this denom to your set!

Fellow chipper Ben
Is this something a light oiling might "fix"?

@davislane they aren't bad chips. Still sharp, and in great condition, just something that happened with Paulson in production I guess made the colors a bit off from the others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom