InviteTrackerInviteTracker is a system built on a Google Sheet that will allow you to more easily manage invitations to your poker events.
You can automate the sending of messages to your guests. Your guests can update their status by clicking on a link that is included in your message and you can in turn track everyone's responses right within the system.
The system is designed to be very light weight on your guests. No apps to install - just a link to click on.
As the host you can operate most of the functions right from your mobile phone using the Google Sheets App.
You and your guests can also track responses in real time using nothing but a web link.
The system can do several advanced things as well, like:
- Tracking a waitlist if you get more players than you have seats for
- Gathering metrics on all your players responses and attendance
- Sending hourly reminders to players who have not responded to your invitation
- Documentation v3.7 (Coming soon. Use v3.6 for now)
- Google Sheet v3.7 (Updated on Sept 10, 2023)
- Demo Link for v3.7
- iOS/Siri Shortcut (to send texts and emails directly from your phone)
- Documentation v3.6 (Updated on August 24, 2023)
- Google Sheet v3.6 (Updated on August 24, 2023)
- Demo Link for v3.6
- iOS/Siri Shortcut (to send texts directly from your phone)
- Documentation v3.5
- Google Sheet v3.5a - Late Beta2
- Documentation v3.4
- Google Sheet v3.4
- Link to Original Post
Pages Seen by Guests (seen in web browser)
Guest List Screen (seen in Google Sheets)
Send Message Screen (seen in Google Sheets)
Metrics Screen (seen in Google Sheets)
There are many more screenshots and instructions in the accompanying documentation.
I will publish updates with new functionality as they become available.