Up up and away (1 Viewer)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
People appear to really like the modern style base I've been making. This one's a bit unique in that the battery for the lights is built right into the leg.

Photo after the protective film was removed from the base
2016-01-04 14.59.47.jpg

Before plastic film was removed from the base
2016-01-04 14.29.37.jpg

2016-01-04 14.30.21.jpg

2016-01-04 14.29.59.jpg

Are the lights 'Kryptonite' green. Really amazing work mate.

I love that base, one of my favorites... its different, not the same ole pedestal columns we've seen by everyone over the years. Nice work Chan

outstanding sir...................damn I wish I didn't have to live on a budget.........:)

WOW.......
.Batman logo would have been more cool

Faster than a pair of bullets... More powerful than an open-ended straight flush draw... Able to leap tall stacks in a single bound!

I've never played at a table that had lights on it. Main reason I'm playing at the MTTD 3 this year :) @Trihonda

Guaranteed that I will almost always be playing at the FT table (nearest to the chips/bank I might have to issue out). I might be convinced to play circus games for a bit, but you might just have to play some NLHE to get a seat for any stretch. :)

Guaranteed that I will almost always be playing at the FT table (nearest to the chips/bank I might have to issue out). I might be convinced to play circus games for a bit, but you might just have to play some NLHE to get a seat for any stretch. :)

I'm more profitable at Hold'em anyways. Its just not as much fun. I'll take seat 7 ;)

Thanks everyone. Delivery on Monday, hope to get some nicer photos at that time.

The customer decided to add a chip tray last minute so it's still at my shop. I'm making a drawer with wood milled chip trays for 1k chips.

Finally got some updated pics. I brought my camera with me this time but then had no way to get the photos off my camera! Got an SD card reader this morning to get them posted.

IMG_4861.jpg

IMG_4861.jpg

IMG_4855.jpg

IMG_4853.jpg

IMG_4850.jpg

IMG_4863.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom