UFC 300 (1 Viewer)

NotRealNameNoSir

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Anyone watching along? Nickal won as expected, ridiculous wrestler. Pulling for Kayla Harrison later, she ran some seminars at judo camps I've been to and is really great to be around....plus the whole olympic gold medalist doesn't hurt.

Wasn’t on my radar, but tuning in now. Putting $20 on Pereira.

I used to know all the names, but been lazy on UFC watching last few years

Wasn’t on my radar, but tuning in now. Putting $20 on Pereira.

I used to know all the names, but been lazy on UFC watching last few years
If you gonna be lazy, bet on the Brazilian most times lol, especially older. Good fight so far, crazy kick from Tsar.

Yeah they dont have the Lesnar/Rousey/Conor or anything this time around, but still some great fights.

Was wondering if he was out in that choke or at least half, but he snapped right up. Still have Oliviera winning, we'll see.

Edit: sorry man couldve gone either way.

Harrison had a brutal weight cut. Im very comfortable cutting 15 lbs for competition but she won judo gold at 171, now 10 years later shes cutting to low 130s. Scary determination, and then to go full cardio! She probably rehydrated 10+ last night.

Woah, nevermind, she was on undercard and submitted Holly Holm! Glad she got the win and bummed I missed it. Ill post it here if I find the video later. #judojusticeforRousey lol

For those not watching: Max the underdog is winning the whole fight; instead of runnin and securing the win, with 10 seconds left he points to the center of the ring and says lets go. They both start swinging, and Max hits Justin with a right hook that knocks him out cold on his feet, he drops completely unconscious. Amazing.

Anyone watching along? Nickal won as expected, ridiculous wrestler. Pulling for Kayla Harrison later, she ran some seminars at judo camps I've been to and is really great to be around....plus the whole olympic gold medalist doesn't hurt.
Ended up watching the entire thing, Prelims, and bought the main event. Solid event. Was playing cards with my regulars. We all thought it was a solid event. KO of the year has to be Max.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom