Tiger Palace Showcase Thread! (23 Viewers)

More keep showing up with more on the way...enough for 20 starting stacks of 30K at 10/6/11/3 now.

20240220_143235.jpg

It took almost a year to put this together with lots of trading (and a Golden Eagle tangent), but it’s almost done. Several close friends and confidents advised against some of the trades I made. Some people couldn't believe I was trading blurple for Russet or TRK’s for Tigers, but I know what I like and don’t like. It may be hard to see now, but FWIW, I think that as time goes on the TP Secondary set will eventually settle into lifelong collections and become very hard to find. Not from the standpoint of necessarily being rare, but from the standpoint of “why would I ever sell”.

DjN0gUq.jpg

It took almost a year to put this together with lots of trading (and a Golden Eagle tangent), but it’s almost done. Several close friends and confidents advised against some of the trades I made. Some people couldn't believe I was trading blurple for Russet or TRK’s for Tigers, but I know what I like and don’t like. It may be hard to see now, but FWIW, I think that as time goes on the TP Secondary set will eventually settle into lifelong collections and become very hard to find. Not from the standpoint of necessarily being rare, but from the standpoint of “why would I ever sell”.

DjN0gUq.jpg
Fan fucking tastic! Booyah! 3 racks of $1s and the russets look fantastic w the Cali $5s.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom