This is Where We Post Our Favorite TRK $5 Chip(s) (1 Viewer)

gopherblue

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Ok, fun-lovers. Have at it. I've been booted for trolling the (lesser) Paulson thread. Amateurs. ;)

This is where you get to post your favorite TR King $5 chips. It need not be a chip you own or even from a full set--all that matters is that you like it.

I can see the thread already:
Mapes, Mapes, Mapes, Mapes, Mapes, Mapes, Mapes, Mapes, Mapes, something less obvious, Mapes, Mapes, Mapes, Mapes, Mapes, Mapes, Mapes....

I'll start. Here's one of my favorite TRK $5's (I have exactly two of these...not even enough to shuffle):

NewChinaClub$5a.jpg

Last edited:
Tough call!

I really like the inlay on the chip in my avatar, but those Desert Spa, Riverside, and Mapes chips are all pretty easy on the eyes.

image.jpeg

This one isn't bad either (photo swiped from Internet--but I do have these...just haven't photographed them yet)

I am clearly in the minority, but I actually prefer the Money Tree $5 over the Mapes version:

55796.jpg
70050.jpg

These two make for some striking stacks:

058711.jpg
72355.jpg

The Rainbow Club line-up is strong from top to bottom, and the $5 is no exception:

35951.jpg

Would love to stumble upon a rack of these in somebody's basement some day:

22715.jpg

Asking this out of ignorance since I'm very new to PCF and chipping in general. Have never seen a TRK chip in real life.

Can someone explain to me the obsession/high prices of TRK chips?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom